Create New Paytm Account with Simplified Pictures
Are you looking to create new Paytm account? Here we’re going to give you a step by step how to guide on creating a Paytm account this will let you easily sign up for Paytm account.
Many Indian users well familiar with Paytm for its reliable online mobile recharge. As it was not made the biggest name in Indian online business before 2012, but after it has rapidly spread in to the Indian e-commerce business and offers daily deals and best today Paytm deals compare to other competitors. Now Paytm has become one of the leading online shopping destinations for millions of users in Bharat.
If you often look on the internet to get quality products at reasonable price you’re suggested to first check it once the Paytm today offers. Paytm deals allow you to best make use of any electronic devices that mainly include smart mobile phones, LED TVs, and Home appliances cashback offers.
Apart from brand new electronic products, Paytm is popular for instant money transfer, online DTH recharge, free mobile recharge, Electricity bill payment, land line bill payment, bus ticketing booking, and movie ticket booking. Login to Paytm registered account, you can have discount money refunds to the Paytm wallet which can be used to redeem for next purchase and can be transferred to other Paytm wallet.
Create A New Paytm Account
To go for new Paytm account you need to have an active webmail or working mobile phone number. Let’s see how to sign up Paytm account
- First Open browser type Paytm.com
- Go to Paytm.com at right upper corner you will view Sign UP link > CLICK ON It
- Enter your valid mobile phone number in the give form
- Provide an optional webmail id which can be like gmail, yahoo mail or hotmail
- Create your Paytm password > check the terms and condition of PayTm
- Then click on Create your Paytm Wallet Button
- After you’re prompted to enter an OTP sent to your registered mobile number>Enter OTP
- Next provide your First Name then Last Name after that mention Gender Male or Female
- Final step is Click on Create Your Paytm wallet that’s it
Watch This Video:
Create New PayTm Account With Video Tutorial